Monday, May 18, 2009

Words cannot describe...

Back in December I posted a song that a dear friend of mine and her amazing friend had written and recorded. They just recently recorded "Letter From Avery" in a professional recording studio. Words cannot describe how beautiful the finished product is. Mari was kind enough to do up a slide show to debut the finished version. Please visit her blog The Burgess Family to see the slide show and hear the song. Mari not only used photos that were taken on Avery's birthday but also photos of sweet little Leah who watches over us, with Avery, from Heaven. It is a beautiful tribute to both girls.

Mari, Beckie, I have said it before but again, I cannot thank you enough for this amazing gift that you have given our family. The song is absolutely perfect and I know that Avery is pleased. I know that a lot of hard work and love went into this song and I will be forever in your debt. You are amazing women and I am so blessed to have you both as friends.

6 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

I agree with you. It is a great gift. I hope your doing well Candi... Ayden and I miss you so much

Unknown said...

What an awesome gift. The song is so beautiful! Hope you are resting and taking it easy. I'm looking forward to your update!

Inklings said...

Wow, that was incredible and I am so glad she did that for you. Very touching.

Mari Burgess said...

You're so so sweet! If you knew how incredible and what an amazing experience it was to record it, you wouldn't have to thank us. Love you. Take care. We're thinking of you and you're in our prayers.

Rebecca Henrie said...

I am the blessed one. It is an experience I will treasure forever. Thank you again for being willing to expose your heart in your blog and share your beautiful princess daughter Avery with all of us. Love you

Byron said...

What a beautiful tribute. hope all is going well. Your still in our prayers.