Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag

Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Spent half of my days with my cheeks hanging out of a cheer skirt
2. Was driving my kickass GMC Jimmy, I miss that big piece of crap
3. Still believed that I would never drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes
4. Could still fit in a size 5 (Oh those were the days)
5. Was dating the Cedar High Wrestling State Champ for 189 lbs. Man was I cool

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Go to class
2. Do my homework
3. Pick up some milk and Skeet's inhaler at the store
4. Clean my bedroom enough that I can walk from the door to my bathroom without having to step over anything
5. Do at least one load of laundry

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Do as many rounds of IVF as it takes to have a baby
2. Set up some kind of charitable agency to help others have babies
3. Travel
4. Pay cash for a new house
5. Buy my hubby a new truck

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Cedar City
2. Mesa, AZ (for 2 weeks)
3. Sacramento, CA (for 1 week)
4. Addison, TX
5. North Dallas

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Hostess and Waitress
2. Presser at the dry cleaners
3. Associate Systems Engineer
4. Ophthalmic tech
5. Office Manager

Now I have to tag people... I have never done this before so I hope I don't make anyone mad.
Shalon, Amy G., Amy W., Clare and Mari

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The deed is done, my friend! Not mad at all. It was kinda fun!

Unknown said...

BTW, your info is interesting. Who would've know you drove a kick ass Jimmy?!