Monday, October 27, 2008

I got tagged... again

I feel like I may have already done this one at some point but I think it was in email form. So here goes...

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My family, especially my daughter and keeping her memory alive
2. My school, I am obsessed with getting A's
3. Blogging
4. Skeet

4 words/phrases I use often:
1. Seriously?
2. School of Business, this is Candice
3. I am so sick of being fat (but then I don't do anything about it)
4. Skeet, don't forget your lunch (or your inhaler, or your phone... he is so forgetful)

4 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have another baby
2. Visit Andy & Clare
3. Be completely debt free
4. Graduate from college

4 things I've learned in the past:
1. Don't be quick to anger, you don't know what other people are going through
2. Forgive
3. Patience
4. Loved ones are the most important, make sure they know you love them because you never know when it will be too late.

4 things I currently want/need:
1. A's in all of my classes
2. $4000 to get pregnant
3. Admittance into the Radiology program
4. To lose 15 lbs.

4 places I want to see/visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Ireland
3. Italy
4. Philly & New York

4 favorite restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. El Torito (the one at the Dana Pointe pier)
3. Olive Garden
4. Taco Bell

4 TV shows I can't live without:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Samantha Who?
4. Desperate housewives

4 things you might not know about me:
1. I was a Hooter's girl for 8 months
2. I had braces for 6 years
3. I hate working out, actually I despise it
4. It may be cliche but I knew I would marry Skeet after our first date. (that story is for another post)

I tag... you know what, I can't do it. I don't want to tag anyone specifically. But I would invite any one who reads this to do it anyway and leave a post saying you did it so I can read yours!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A Hooters Girl?!!! And when you are ready to visit NYC, let me know. It's my favorite place on earth and I'll show you the town. I'm going there in March. You are more than welcome to join me!

Jennifer said...

Love the new blog look. Just catching up on posts and congrats on your taking such a big step with holding and loving Austin. I can't believe you need to lose 15 lbs. You'll be a stick!

NEILANDSHALON said...

THE ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT TAGS IS THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS A FEW THINGS THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT PEOPLE!! THANKS FOR BEING YOU!!! :-) YOU ROCK!!

Mari Burgess said...

Love the blog face lift, sorry about the tag...

Beth said...

Okay, I put this one on my blog. It's not on my blog about Ada though - it's on the other one. I stole your last part about not tagging anybody else.