Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to my little brother and sister-in-law. They were married 4 years ago today and were the last in our little group to get married. I don't know if I have mentioned it on here before but my 2 brothers are married to Skeet's 2 sisters. DJ and Syd (who are celebrating their anniversary today) started dating before Skeet and I but didn't get married until almost 2 years after we did. They are the cutest couple and I just adore them!! I love you guys!
This is the only picture I have of them together at the moment (I need to do something about that) but this is at my wedding and that is my beautiful mom with them. They were so young here, this was almost 6 years ago!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Logic said...

Congrats to them. They're such a cute couple. Your Mom is so pretty! :)