Monday, August 8, 2011

Laughs!

I am not sure how this works but hopefully everyone will be able to see this video. Skeet might kill me for posting it since you can hear him doing baby talk but he was getting Sawyer to laugh and it was so dang cute I just had to share.  He has been laughing more and more since then and I can't get enough.  Such a sweet baby! 



Sawyer's first robe... He looks so cute!

He is so adorable when he's sleeping!


Woah!

One of my favorite things... he loves to cuddle mom!


What a cute boy!
Starting to find his feet!

Mom was trying to get him to wake up and he thought it was funny.

So big!

Daddy's little guy!

Still can't get over those lips!

There are more but I couldn't get them to upload right so I am going to play with them a bit. I hope you enjoy these cute pics as much as I do!  I love this boy so much!

4 comments:

Dee Ice Hole said...

He's danged cute---Skeet sounds like his dad.

Rebecca Henrie said...

love that giggle!!!
so, so cute!

Kate Glenn said...

He looks just like you in the sleeping picture. He is so precious!!!!!!

Enoch Elementary said...

So cute!!!