Saturday, October 30, 2010

Belly Shot!


This is my 13 week belly shot! I think I look huge for 13 weeks. I don't really know why I am so big... I don't think it is fat really but whatever it is, I love it!!




Skeet tried to get the belly in the shot but the flash just got my really pale face instead!!  You can use your imagination!

We were lucky enough to go to a couple of fun Halloween parties this year!  I was a 1920's flapper and Skeet was a GYN with a kind of gross name so I won't put it here... 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're beautiful! So happy for you!

Unknown said...

Love the baby bump! You are so skinny that any extra is just showing! You look great!

Now I am trying to guess what gross GYN Skeet has!

Enoch Elementary said...

I love that your are already showing so that you can be proud of your miracle baby! Love you guys! Sorry that you had to leave the party so early, but thanks for coming and bringing your yummy salad.

Lindsay Logic said...

As soon as I saw his jacket- I knew that's what he dressed up as. Not sure why. :)

Your belly shot is so cute!