Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 Weeks

How far along: 10 weeks

Size of baby: Peanut should be about an inch and a half at this point, the size of a prune. 

Weight gain: -8 lbs.
Maternity clothes: None yet but I finally broke out the belly bands!

Gender: Unknown
Movement: Not yet but I am looking forward to that day!

Sleep: I could sleep all day!  Sleeping is not a problem yet and I am trying to enjoy it while I can!

Symptoms: Nausea, headaches, sore boobies (sorry TMI), fatigue, you name it, I've got it!
Cravings: Frozen burritos (I eat them cooked of course), salty foods, fruit, salads.

Best Moment this week: Hitting 10 weeks!  Only 2 more until the 12 week mark!

What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week and then hitting the 12 week mark! Then it's goodbye Metformin and goodbye Progesterone!  It will be nice to only have to take a Prenatal vitamin every day!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Happy 10 weeks! Only 30 to go!

jmatteso said...

Thinking of you every day! So excited for you.

Kimberly said...

Sooo excited for you!! I can't remember how I found your blog, but I have been following. I am praying that things continue to go well. Gid is so good!