Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dana Point Vacation

I am finally posting about our vacation almost a month ago. I didn't take very many pictures because I hate our camera. The one day I did get the camera out it was overcast so the pictures make it look cold outside but it was still pretty warm.
We started our vacation out right at the Caesar's Palace in Vegas. When we checked in they upgraded us to a studio suite.






We even had one of those tushy cleaners! This was one of two toilet rooms, yes we had 2... I repeat 2.... bathrooms.
We also had a walk through shower and a jetted tub but the pics didn't turn out.!


Here is Skeet trying to decide what to eat for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.

AAAHHH that's scary! (me not him)

He got a great shot of me putting my very uncomfortable shoes on.





I wonder how much it would cost to live there?

Skeet on the beach

This is a view from the park just above the beach. It was so beautiful there.

So that's pretty much it. We really do need to start taking more pictures. We didn't do much, just a lot of relaxing and of course eating good food. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory twice and a few other places on the pier. It was a much needed break and we didn't want to come back but we had too much waiting for us. I couldn't miss more than a day of class so we only spent 5 days there. I wish I would have gotten pics of the beach house we stayed in... I guess I will make sure to do that next time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time. Did you use the "tushy washer?"!! Seems like it would be a bit awkward, however convenient!

NEILANDSHALON said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL!! YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT ALL DRESSED UP!! THE "TUSHY WASHER" LOOKS VERY SCARY!! I WOULD JUST GIGGLE!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME- MUCH NEEDED VACATION!!!

BRYAN'S YAYA said...

We went to Vegas for our 25th last month...we stayed at Trump Towers and because my dear friend sent us flowers to our hotel, we got upgraded to a beautiful suite overlooking the strip and the mountains. I LOVED Vegas and can't wait to go back. Were these pics in CA? I went there this summer (Santa Cruz) and these pics took me back to my trip. So beautiful.

Oh, and the post with the skinny pics...girl, I would kill for your present body...you are beautiful..don't fool yourself.

Good to see posts from you. I'm really bad at keeping up these days.

Candi
YaYa to Bryan

The Schexnayders said...

Hey! Thanks for posting the pictures. Im so jealous that you got to go hang out on the beach! You look gorgeous!

Love you... miss you
Charise