After reading Renay's list of ten random things, I thought I would do mine. I hope I can come up with ten...not much exciting going on here!
10) By the time I graduated High School I had lived in 8 different houses within the same town. 3 were on the same street, and 2 on another. That's life growing up when your father is a contractor!
9) I got braces on my teeth in the 2nd grade and had them on for 6 years. Anyone in my family will tell you that my teeth were awful! But you would never be able to tell now!
8) I was a cheerleader all three years of high school but if you asked 2/3rds of my graduating class they would tell you they didn't know that! How do you miss a 5'10", big nosed cheerleader?? (I was the tallest every year)
7)Skeet and I met on a blind date. We were set up by my brother and Skeet's sister (who are married). We triple dated with my other brother and Skeet's other sister (who are now married too). How confusing is that!!
6) I took almost 4 years of French and still cannot speak a full sentence.
5) When I lived in Texas I had the two most completely opposite jobs at the same time. I was a tech geek at Yahoo! by day and a Hooter's girl by night!
4) I have never broken a bone or been stung by a bee (knock on wood)
3) My childhood dream was to become a supermodel. Great dream for a little girl right? I was under the impression that you only had to be tall to be one. Now I realize I never had a shot!
2) I cannot sing for the life of me, but do it anyway any chance I get and usually at the top of my lungs. Especially when it 's Rascal Flatts (have you noticed that I am obsessed?)
1) I have had my belly button pierced 3 times and now I have the scars to prove it (unfortunately). The only other piercings I have are one on each ear.
That's it... boring I know.
Now that you now 10 random facts about me your instructions are as follows: list 10 random facts about you on your blog and leave a comment here saying you did so or leave your 10 random facts in a comment here if you don't have a blog. It can't be that hard to beat mine!!