Friday, April 8, 2011


I think I got a little over excited with our news yesterday! I didn't think to ask Dr. S how long we could go at a 3.5 and 70%.  With Avery, my water broke and I was only 1 cm dilated.  From what I have heard in the last hour or so, we could go another 3 weeks where we are at right now.  I am not sure that is going to happen, with my malfunctioning cervix and all.  So Sawyer could come this weekend, or he could wait until much closer to his May 3 due date... we just don't know.  I promise though, that I will try to keep everyone posted on things.  We are hoping to remember to grab the laptop before heading to the hospital so that Skeet has something to play with and so that I can do an update here and there.  But if for some reason we forget it, I am sure my sister would be happy to log on to my blog and post the news!!  I am trying to not get my hopes up just yet.  I plan on making sure my house is in order and cleaned and then I'll just take things one day at a time.  As long as this little boy stays healthy and strong, I'll let him stay put until he is ready to meet us!

1 comment:

Lightning Strikes said...

Yes! Definitely keep us posted!! :) So exciting!! Much love to you guys!