Monday, September 27, 2010

7 years!!

Today Skeet and I celebrate our 7th anniversary!  7 years has gone by so quickly but so much has happened!  We got married at a beautiful little venue in Enoch called Willow Glen Inn.  The trees at this place are amazing! It was a beautiful day, so green and warm!  I look back now and think of how naive I was back then.  Never would I have ever believed that we would suffer from infertility, or that we would have to spend tens of thousands of dollars to get pregnant with our first child, only to have to say goodbye and bury her only months later.  A lot of marriages wouldn't have survived what we have been through but our marriage is stronger than ever.  For a couple that met on a blind date and didn't even know each other a year before they got married, we have a love, and a marriage, stronger than most I have known.  I am so thankful, everyday, for Skeet and the love and support that I get from him on a daily basis.  He is my rock and my best friend.  I look forward to spending the rest of my life loving him.  He is going to be an amazing dad! I can't believe that when we celebrate our next anniversary we will have a little baby to celebrate with! How awesome is that?
I love you Skeet! More today than ever and even when I think it's impossible you find ways to make me love you more.  Happy Anniversary baby! You are the BEST!!!

5 comments:

KieraAnne said...

Happy Anniversary! That's crazy you guys got married at the Willow Glen Inn. We had our reception there like two weeks after your wedding. Congrats on seven years!

Lindsay Logic said...

Happy Anniversary!

Inklings said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you two got together.

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary Candi and Skeet. A very special anniversary for you this year!

Rae said...

Happy Anniversary!