I had my ultrasound this morning to see if my ovaries are responding to the chlomid. The only thing Dr. S saw was one 9 mm follicle on my left side (the side without a tube). That is pretty small since they have to be around 20mm or more. I am supposed to go back on Saturday to get it checked again but unless we can work something out payment wise I probably won't be going in. I am still in the global period of my surgery (90 days) and was told that my insurance would not cover anything with Dr. S outside complications due to surgery. So each ultrasound would cost $225 out of pocket. I don't think it would be worth $225 to go in and have him tell me that the follicle didn't grow and we will have to move on to the next cycle. If the follicle doesn't mature enough we will make AF start and try upping the dose of chlomid. The only reason I am agreeing to do the chlomid again and at a higher dose, is because they called in 15 pills and it cost me $140. I only used 5 of those pills for this cycle so I have those little pills (that might as well be made of gold) sitting at home. I want to use them so they don't go to waste and will need to do so before fire season gets underway. So the sooner we can start another cycle the better. I called Dr. S's office about an hour after making my follow up appointment, to have them ask him if it is really necessary. I am just waiting to hear back.
How about some good news?? I got a call last week and have been asked to interview for a position in the Radiology Tech program. My interview is next Friday. I did get an interview last year as well but I have improved so much in the last year and am really hoping that this is it. So at least I have that... right?