Thursday, February 4, 2010

YAY!!

I just looked at my EOB for my surgeries.... my insurance is paying!! I just have to cover 20% which should pretty much be covered by the deposit I had to pay before surgery.  I can't tell you what a huge relief this is!! I am so very excited!!  I just wish that somehow we could get rid of the other medical bills that have stacked up over the past year.  I am still reeling from finding out that I have to pay $1000 for the genetic test that was ordered after my 2nd miscarriage.  I was told it was medically necessary because of "habitual pregnancy loss" (which totally sounds like it's on purpose... I hate that).  Oh well... maybe we'll get a good tax return??  Anyway, just wanted to share the good news!  I can't wait to tell Skeet!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Woohoo! That is awesome.

Lindsay Logic said...

What a relief! That's GREAT news!

Lightning Strikes said...

That's Great!!! :D

Inklings said...

That's good news. I'm relieved for you.

Anonymous said...

That is excellent news!!