Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not this month

So I just heard from Dr. S's office about my progesterone level results and I guess I am borderline (whatever that means). My level came back as a 0.3 and he doesn't believe that I have ovulated. I have an appointment to meet with him next Friday and we will be discussing a repeat of the saliva test I did a few years back, as well as whether or not I should still be taking metformin. Also, he wants to discuss possibly trying chlomid again. I never did respond to it when we tried back in 05 and 06 but he thinks that my body will respond differently now that I've had the ovarian diathermy. I may talk him into trying femara first though. I don't know. I also want to talk to him about royal jelly, my diet, and possibly another IUI. I would also love to have another ultrasound in a month or so to see what my ovaries look like. I was under the impression that the cysts would start to go away after the diathermy.
I am currently on CD 30, so if I had ovulated then I should see AF arrive any day now but that's not likely.  So I guess we will wait until next week and see how things go with the appointment.  I know it's only been a little over a month since the surgery but I was hoping to see some kind of difference, even if it was just a tiny one.  I am trying to not be too upset about it all.  It could take another month or two to see any changes. 
Other than that, things are okay.  Skeet is on furlough and so he's around a lot these days.  Work and school are going well.  I am just anxiously awaiting a call from someone about the Rad Tech program.  I am trying to remember exactly when they called about the interview last year.  I think it was the end of March or first of April... but I could be wrong.  I hope it's sooner rather than later because I would LOVE to know what my future holds!! 
I'll update again when I have more to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you and praying for you.